Spare me a moment of nonsense: a Meme.
I realised I have not posted an questionaire here in a long while now, so here is it, I just hope it doesn't bore you too much.
Three Names You Go By:
2. LingNemesis, self-evidently
3. That Loner Who Plays with Cards and Have Earphones On 24/7.
Three Screen Names That You Had:
1. LingNemesis (long standing one, I made this up in late 2005, I am amazed I am not tempted to change it yet.)
2. Vamprye_Magnus (circa 2003 to 2004, initially my SMC username which I think scared many off)
3. Goth_pyschopath666 (circa 2000 to 2002. Bleh, I want to kill myself for saying this publicly, but yes. Laugh at me, go ahead.)
Three Things You Liked About Yourself:
1. Hands (They do those nice things with cards which I am proud of.)
2. My bat fuck insane
mind, for it is bat fuck insane
3. My left little toe which I will fiddle with when I am receiving some muse from above.
Three Things You Don't Like About Yourself:
1. I am easy prey to misanthropy
. (Which could be a good thing, actually.)
2. I fall too easily to the lure of Subway sandwiches and more recently, Starbucks Ice Blended.
3. I procrasinate too much and too often. =(
Three Parts of Your Heritage:
1. Chinese 我是正宗华人。
2. Hokkein-speakers thingy?
3. My paternal side has abit of Indonesian influence.
Three Things That Scare You:
1. Unthinking Humanity
and its vast supplies of herds.
2. Environment degradation, which is gloriously comitted by humans!
3. Bad music blaring every-fucking-where you go *Umbrella and whatever crap they have concoted* (Just stop it!)
Three of Your Everyday Essentials:
1. A wonderful commodity called The Internet!
2. Inspiring music, or the downright disdain-laden ones which mysteriously attracts my dank soul.
3. Playing cards, duh.
Three Things That You Are Wearing Now:
1. SRJC PE shorts, haha.
2. NCHS PE shirt (Iris house), which is getting quite thin since it's been 3 years since I left that place.
3. The burden of living. Wonderful answer, isn't it?
Three of Your Favourite Music Bands etc (at the moment):
Three of Your Favourite Songs (at the moment):
1. Inis Mona by Eluveitie
, I fell in love with it instantaneously.
2. Chariots Rise by Lizzie West, the soundtrack of Secretary.
3. Breath of Ocean by Chthonic
Three New Things That You Would Like To Try in The Next 5 Months:
1. Take refuge.
2. Thinking of attempting a retreat, after I have attended adequate amount of Dharma lessons, of course.
3. Vegetarian diet?
Three Things That You Want In A Relationship:
1. Random, non-American humour.
2. The quality of being playful and erudite at the same time. Hard one, I know!
3. The Lifestyle, preferably. :P
Two Truths and 1 Lie, Spot It
1. My favourite ice cream flavor is chocolate.
2. My favourite band (all time) is Dissection.
3. I am using a blue Wynns deck now.
Three Things About The Opposite Sex (or same) That Attracts You:
1. Humour is paramount. Even twisted ones.
2. Eyes that could talk or bring your heart/soul to burning points and/or freezing depths.
3. The intellect to have a decent conversation, which I observe, is a diminishing quality of both sexes.
Three of Your Favourite Hobbies:
Three Things You Really Want to Do Badly Now :
1. Get the shit meme done with.
2. Finish reading Dune Bulterian Jihad (50 pages to go)
3. Make hot milo.
Three Careers You Are Considering:
3. Your Nightmare. :p
Three Places You Want to Go On Vacation:
1. Tibet, Poatala Palace, Bodh Gaya, the entire Buddha Trail.
2. Slovenia, Vika has a place for me there! ^^ Oh, Metal Camp, yes!
3. Norway for black metal roots!
Three Things You Want To Do Before You Die:
1. Become inspirational to others. In all ways conceivable.
2. Watch North Korea/Myanmar/Middle East reside in peace.
3. Witness more metal gigs!
Three Kids' Names:
1. Damien, self explanatory.
3. I only want 2 kids.
Three Ways I am Stereotypically A Boy:
1. I abhor romance movies. Unless you are talking about The Secretary.
2. I don't spend more than 15 minutes dressing up.
3. I read fantasy and sci-fi by their series, not novels. Haha!
Three Ways I am Stereotypically A Girl:
1. I have my fangirl moments.
2. My gamete chromosomes read XX.
3. I have had the fucking patience to wait for my hair to grow until they reach mid-back. That is something!
Three Celebrity Crushes:
1. Alan Rickman. Self explanatory.
2. Jon Notivdent.
3. New contender - Noel Fielding/Russell Brand.
That's all, fuckers.
A premium Saturday and a pair of ruined feet
What about today? Well, it was a quite a premium saturday that I had today, as compared to my other saturdays in the past few weeks. Premium because I finally got to witness that equally premium movie dubbed "Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street" with another top-notch companion of mine. He dubs himself "Count Drasula" because he aspires to be a "neck-romancer" as he sweetly puts it. But I usually dub him simply as "Matyn", which he refers to as his imaginary self. Intricate, it is.
Alright! What about the movie? It consisted of indulging myself in the intense soul-piercing stare of Mr. Todd (Depp), wondering how much Helen Bonham Carter resembles Dani Filth in certain angles, very resplendent and plentiful of glorious blood, me relishing in how Judge Turpin (glorious Rickman) moves/looks/talks/gestures and how he threatened that silly boy lover and his locked up lover. I could almost smell the Snape qualities diffusing out of him. Glorious, glorious. I just hate it when Todd ended Turpin's life, it was a real tragedy, from a viewpoint of a Rickman fangirl. (Sorry to Depp, but I favour you a great load, too) I was like "No! Don't take his life!!! Please! I implore you! Don't!" Bah, dramatic dramatic, I know. But yeah, to see how such a beautiful man (with a great alluring voice) die is rather (very) heart-wrenching. Other epic scene was when Todd flunged Mrs. Lovett into the infernal furnace after a swansong fugue and a final dance (of mortality? Lol). It made Matyn laugh, so I think it's good. =) Anyway, to prevent anymore leak of spoilers here, I shall just say the ending was absurd and morality is an asshole! I didn't regret dispersing so much currencies to witness this particular film, for it was well worth the currency dispersed!
Besides the movie and an outing with a top-notch companion, today wasn't so premium if I were to consider the desecration of my feet after wearing my new pair of shoes. Blistered, they are and my archilles area (right foot) bled and I didn't even realised it after I came home to inspect my tortured feet. Fuck! It sucks to be a woman in this particular aspect. Til then, I just I will have to think along the lines of "Pain is pleasure" to sedate my angst. It works, usually. =)
Alright, enough of my mininature talk. I am heading to NTU's Biological Science faculty's event where they are screening a movie/documentary of how the DNA (deoxyribonuclei acids) is discovered and a FAQ session of their faculty. I am quite excited. But I am more excited about their lucky draw prizes, which are iPod Touch(es). ^^ Haha!
Ah, I need to repose now.