Einsamkeit
Thursday, April 05, 2007
  Incensed.
Recently, things have been such a blur around me, the school, the people, the fake smiles I put on for people, the even more pretentious laughter I had, the work I have incessantly scribbled and of course, that constant shift of consciousness and unconsciousness during school.

The dread of school, the dudgery of it. Dull as an old knife. Monotonous as a speech giver.

Every week, I embraced the thought of a good weekend out with friends, just chilling, chatting, flourishing, drinking (sometimes), and just leaving my mind away from school and all its related issues, for a while.

But now, those once-fun, worth waiting for congregations are dwindling to their demise, the perpetural sense of staleness around, we meet, asked the same questions, got the same answers, talked about almost the same things, went to the same places, did the same things. Nothing is exciting any longer.

Plus the fact that two of my favourite hang out(s) has closed down, namely Street Magic and Tricky Business, made everything worse. I started my *awesome and very fruitful* forary into the world of magic and flourishes there, had many great memories and laughs with the shop demostrators like Daniel and Ada. They showed me alot, and taught me alot, and last but not least, cheered me up despite over-charging of their services. I couldn't be the Ling Nemesis now if weren't for Street Magic, I'd be a hermit who listens to metal and can't do any shit. The memories of my first stage flourish experience at Magic Unlimited 2005 was bittersweet, those back stage trembling, those damnable new decks, the cheers from the crowd, the fact that I showed the general public that girls can flourish. It was really an heart warming sensation.

Tricky Business. Another place brimmed with memories. Jimmy and Mark. Those 2 guys made my year in 2006, endless laughter over lame jokes in the small shop, the whole fabrication of Jimmy being my Godfather and Mark liking me and causing Daren to be envious of him, it was too funny, I played along. We went out to eat often, watched movies, drank (alittle!). Jimmy even gave me a Christian name, he wanted to call me Monday. I insisted on Alexis. There were no apparent conclusion to this naming session. What used to be a Must-visit place whenever I am in Bugis was no longer now, I am incensed over the sorrowful fact that I will enjoy less laughs now. I seriously wish I could go back, to listen and be amused by Jimmy's jokes.

I now declare social life is inversely proportionate to age.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
The human destiny is forever limited by the idiocy of bureaucracy and the excesses of social expectations. - LingNemesis, 2007 C.E.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Metal-Listener. Card Flourisher. Aspiring Philosopher. Selective Mugger. Ubermensch-to-be. Inspired by Dharma. Nihilist. The Almost Misanthrope. Yogini. Film Enthusiast. Into everything Occult and the Esotercism. Anti-Pretentious Social Situations. Anti-Religion. Anti-Normal. Observer of This Fucked-Up World. Autodidact. Philomath. Capricorn Cusp Aquarius. Leo Ascendent. Taurus Moon Sign. Economic Left/Right: -1.88 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.05.

ARCHIVES
March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 /


LingNemesis.Blogspot is best viewed using Mozilla FireFox and perhaps a pair of eyes. =D Metal is LingNemesis' Religion. LingNemesis' Heroes Thus Spake Cthulhu







online cash advance
provided by online-cash-advance.com .
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 License. Or Room 101, you go!