Einsamkeit
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
  Extreme boredom.
Thy boredom spawned this.

If I were a month, I would be: Janurary because it's my birthday month.
If I were a day of the week, I would be: Friday Night! =D
If I were a time of day, I would be: 3.15 AM
If I were a planet, I would be: The many-ringed Saturn.
If I were a sea animal, I would be: Stone puffer fish. You can't see me but I can see you. :p
If I were a direction, I would be: Anticlock wise.
If I were a piece of furniture, I would be: Does a coffin qualifies as furniture?
If I were a sin, I would be: Hatred.
If I were a liquid, I would be: My foes' spilt blood.
If I were a body of water, I would be: The many streams of Venice.
If I were a stone, I would be: Emerald because green pleases my eyes.
If I were a tree, I would be: Fig tree
If I were a bird, I would be: Eagle
If I were a language, I would be: Deustch!
If I were a kind of weather, I would be: shady, chilling-to-the-bone weather.
If I were a musical instrument, I would be: drums complete with double peddle, to blast beat the hell out of this world.
If I were an animal, I would be: Rattle snake
If I were a color, I would be: Deep grey.
If I were an emotion, I would be: misanthropic
If I were a vegetable, I would be: anything but TOMATOES.
If I were a sound, I would be: your deathknells.
If I were an element, I would be: Air
If I were a car, I would be: Hearse?
If I were a song, I would be: Falkenbach, Walhall
If I were a movie, I would be directed by: David Lynch! Make a fucked up psycho movie out of me!
If I were a book, I would be written by: Frank Herbert/George Orwell/Chuck Palahiuk/XIX. *killer combination!*
If I were a food, I would be: SUBWAY
If I were a place, I would be: Berlin ftw.
If I were a material, I would be: Metal.
If I were a taste, I would be: Spicy.
If I were a scent, I would be: Scandalwood incense.
If I were a word, I would be: Danger
If I were an object, I would be: Jerry Nuggets. I am sought-after!
If I were a body part, I would be: Hands. Flourish-able ones would be better.
If I were a facial expression, I would be: Peaceful
If I were a subject in school, I would be: Biology is teh best!
If I were a dog, I would be: Hate dogs.
If I were a cat, I would be: Jaspas
If I were a number, I would be: Eleven. [I'm Dissection-mad]

That's it!

Labels:

 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
The human destiny is forever limited by the idiocy of bureaucracy and the excesses of social expectations. - LingNemesis, 2007 C.E.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Metal-Listener. Card Flourisher. Aspiring Philosopher. Selective Mugger. Ubermensch-to-be. Inspired by Dharma. Nihilist. The Almost Misanthrope. Yogini. Film Enthusiast. Into everything Occult and the Esotercism. Anti-Pretentious Social Situations. Anti-Religion. Anti-Normal. Observer of This Fucked-Up World. Autodidact. Philomath. Capricorn Cusp Aquarius. Leo Ascendent. Taurus Moon Sign. Economic Left/Right: -1.88 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.05.

ARCHIVES
March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 /


LingNemesis.Blogspot is best viewed using Mozilla FireFox and perhaps a pair of eyes. =D Metal is LingNemesis' Religion. LingNemesis' Heroes Thus Spake Cthulhu







online cash advance
provided by online-cash-advance.com .
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 License. Or Room 101, you go!