Einsamkeit
Monday, January 22, 2007
  Release.
With one step closer to changing my current CCA which caused me much woes and depression recently, I feel very much relieved, ableit the fact that there's now some metalheads in the club. I still feel that the need to struggle through the (often tiring as hell) sessions and having no musical background (except for air drumming, sometimes), it was really quite exhausting. Ah wells, I'll be talking this to the teachers soon, afterwhich, I will be liberated! [smiles] I must say I learnt quite abit about recording/microphone-knowledge/singing/cello/keyboard chords, though. It was an pleasant experience nonetheless, just that I have to prevent myself from getting too tired from school activities.

Would be transferring to Mind Games aka Chess-Nerding-Weirdo-Geeking. Where, I heard from YL, they only require once a week meeting that lasts only one and half hour. That rocked. =D Ah wells, at least I have the prior knowledge of chess, both international and chinese. Plus, Yik Kwang and Barry, my sec 1-2 classmates are there! I think I will be able to fit in there just nice.

Enough of CCA. That word has almost driven me to madness.

It is so refreshing to be able to watch Flourish videos at the end of each tired day, to be dazzled by the spinning packets, the languid movements of those delectable fingers and pasteboards, the fanciful twists and turns. They are like the visual escape from this ugly world. Loves flourishing to its death.

My Chinese New Year Flourish performance is now 90% confirmed, only lacking the technican's (positive) reply that the camera-projector setup is feasible. This will be my second time performing flourishes on stage, *recalls Magic Unlimited 2005*. Jaspas said conquering the stage fright is the easy part. Riiight. I hope this will spawn my series of performances (for my Graduation Certificate!) in school, and gain enough experience to do it for the media afterwards. Now I need to familiarise myself with the move-sequence.

I acquired an Anne Rice book a week ago, the erotica stuff that she wrote under pen name, Anne Rampling. I must say they are delicious. :p

Marilyn Manson the God of Fuck Himself just left his wife, Dita Von Tesse. What the hell is wrong with that guy? Dita is the paragon of virtue and beauty, how can anyone reject her?! It's impossible. And Manson refuses to see her again or to provide her with finanical assistance. I guess my role model image is tainted now. I was still hoping to see if they do have any kids in the future. Sigh.

I need to muggerify myself for Common Test 1.

I didn't know Vika was such a House-addict as well. One more common interest tick in the list.

Mephistopheles now owns me.

I should go continue reading my Anne Rice book,
LingNemesis
 
Comments:
You din really look THAT nervous on stage the last time. just dont frown like something is going really really wrong. i vaguely rmb some ppl doing that. JIA YOU! =)
 
Oh okay. I will just do my best up there. =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
The human destiny is forever limited by the idiocy of bureaucracy and the excesses of social expectations. - LingNemesis, 2007 C.E.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Metal-Listener. Card Flourisher. Aspiring Philosopher. Selective Mugger. Ubermensch-to-be. Inspired by Dharma. Nihilist. The Almost Misanthrope. Yogini. Film Enthusiast. Into everything Occult and the Esotercism. Anti-Pretentious Social Situations. Anti-Religion. Anti-Normal. Observer of This Fucked-Up World. Autodidact. Philomath. Capricorn Cusp Aquarius. Leo Ascendent. Taurus Moon Sign. Economic Left/Right: -1.88 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.05.

ARCHIVES
March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 /


LingNemesis.Blogspot is best viewed using Mozilla FireFox and perhaps a pair of eyes. =D Metal is LingNemesis' Religion. LingNemesis' Heroes Thus Spake Cthulhu







online cash advance
provided by online-cash-advance.com .
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 License. Or Room 101, you go!