I busted a total of $17.65 on taxi fare to get home from the shitty town area when the trains have stopped its operation. $17.65. I could have gotten myself an album with that sum of money. Ack! So, fellow friends, what's so good about the year 2007? I was spending the first couple of hours of 2007 worrying sick about my trip back home. This is discerning.
Anyway, let's shift our attention back a little while ago, while we were still in the good old 2006.
In brevity, due to my aching-as-hell back, I shall post in point form:
- Bought the handy many pocketed Samuel and Kevin pants as recommended by Jaspas Himself.
- Went to the Istana Open House, which consisted of many grass pastures and over-concerned policemen. *thoughtcrime*
- Done the final stoning session at The Magic Hall.
- My last meal of 2006 was Mos Burger.
- The last drink of 2006 was Burger King's coke.
- The first drink of 2007 was still Burger King's coke.
- Hurried off to meet my secondary school friends at the Esplanade.
- Damn! The Esplanade is fucking crowded. *recalls moshing skills obtained at Slipknot Gig*
- Found my friends, settled down and left after an hour.
- Relied on my moshing skills again to get my arse out of City hall and to re-congregate with my flourish friends again.
- Last song listened in 2006: The Pathless Path to the Unknownable Knownable - Rudra
- Kev came! Soon, 2007 arrived, and Kev announced proudly,"So that's it."
- Jaspas and Daren soon followed suit.
- Played lame wordgames
- Here, I am, spending redundant money on taxi fare.
Now, I need sleep.
I shall employ the "Fuck countdowns" attitude from now onwards. Ugh.
Labels: fuck countdowns