Today saw the ultimate bombardment of Chemistry brainwashing. Let me tell you the exact details; had Chemistry Lecture on Chemical Equrilibria Part I in the morning which lasted for 1 hour, Chemistry Practical on Chemical Kinetics which lasted for 2 hours, and last but not least, a make up Chemistry Lecture on Chemical Equirilbria Part II and Chemical Bondage Test Correction which lasted for another 1 hour and a half. So, do your maths. I survived 4 hours and a half of pure Chemistry today. I shall reinforce the duration, 4 hours and a half in a single day.
Other things in school today includes;
- Calling Emily The PW Leader a figurehead as Elaine is getting a wee bit bossy nowadays.
- Deciding to vote for Worker's Party instead of PAP, because Elaine = Lee Hisen Loong The PM, PAP and Emily = President Nathan.
- Had a series of high, rather disturbing noises that resembled a fire alarm, oh it IS a fire alarm. Unfortunately, a false one. However, fun though, amidst the dullest of all dull days.
- Grinned at a picture of Mein Fuhrer, Adolf Hitler, which is on a poster for House Election, and almost did The Nazi Salute and yelled, 'Heil, mein Fuhrer!" But, I have self restraint, despite my affinity for it.
- Got very bored in the middle of all.
- Thought of many various things, including racist jokes and dirty ones too.
- Was temporariy infected with the AntiSocial Syndrome.
I think that's about it...
And I am listening to Phil Collins whilst typing this. So I am relatively harmless.
3rd August 2006