i Learn day
Providing you with the updates on SRJC's 2nd iLearn Day is The Computer Sloth, yours truly. Many edgy problems surfaced amidst my constant listening to metal to fuel my mind to greater dimensions during this technological academic warfare.
The problems are as below;
- Did my Khemikal Kinetiks quiz at the stroke of midnight, with me running for my pen and calculator as I wasn't too prepared that the quiz could be that demanding. Nontheless, it went okay in the end, getting 14/20.
- Attempted Mathematics which proved to me the fact that technology could be an utter pain in the arse. Reasons being, the graphics of much arcane-looking mathematical symbols took around 14^n X 10^25 minutes to load, n being the number of images. In the end, it doesn't even matter! [LP fan's insider joke] whether I get 1/30 or 18/30. Because I got the latter. :P
- Been a total mugger for Biology's well-deserved turn, read Campbell and all before doing it. Well, as some teacher quoted, "You reap what you sow!" Yes, I got what I deserved. 13/16. ^^
- Leaving only Economics to accomplish, I feel good!
- The last of my problems is that my body ached from the excessive usage of this generator of wonders and churning noises due to its many in-built fans.
- Last but not least, I love i-learn day! No school! Who cares if one word takes 10 minutes to load?!
Other non-academic things include the acquirement of a Norwegian guidebook! Hippe!
I want to watch Sophie Scholl badly... I want to watch any Dreite Reich film in Deustche badly. =)
I need a damn life.
My ears hurt from the tight headphones, my brother commented the wrong technique involved in me wearing them. I couldn't care less.
11th August 2006