Einsamkeit
Thursday, August 24, 2006
  300th Post!

I am quite proud of me making the 300th post mark. Signified a great deal of committment into this once-miniture project of mine. Yay.

On other side of matters, today is a good day, as there's no school for the entire SRJC tomorrow! Hippees! Came home, decided to play with my magic toys, which resulted in;

  1. Getting very frustrated at the linking rings as my one handed link failed repeatedly. Ugh.

  2. Hooked up my IT and had a paper ball floating around my chest. Subsequently, decided to let it float around whilst I continue to do my normal stuff and walk around the house. Which is quite distracting, as the spinning motion of the paper ball could get you quite dizzy.

  3. Did Cups and Balls with sponge balls and glass cups. Then, laughed at myself for 3 minutes straight.

  4. Incarnated myself at the balcony for almsot 3 hours as my magic drawer is there, whilst looking at the glass doors as I flourished away. This invited many comments from my family that I have lost of sanity. Ah wells.

  5. Decided not to wax a Tally Ho, it being too good to be waxed.

Found this link pertaining to Jon Nodtveidt's death, it's getting increasingly surreal that he is gone forever. My subconscious still remains in the mindset that he is still alive... This is affecting me.

Of all, I find this most mind-boggling: "Shortly before the ritual suicide, he had sent farewell letters to his father and his girlfriend and explained to a friend, "I'm going away for a long, long time. I'm going to Transylvania." O_O, seriously.

In light of such morbid matters, I have only more of that sort to lament here. I feel old. It's already nearing September 2006, my days of being 17 years old are quite numbered. Will be turning 18 in around 4 months' time. Geez. I will be in JC2 in no time at all, soon, it will be the apocalytic A Levels. Following that, the pursuit for a degree in a university hopefully. Makes me realise that I could no longer joke around being a blasphemic BM kid and think of novel ideas that might sound impractical in reality. Time really does flies, huh? This is too fast. Inversely, I find the JC education really efficient in obliterating my previous shelf of "not thinking anything in class". More critical, I am now, I also find that studying has essentially fused into my life wholly, and there is no escape. (Don't I sound like Winston?) Amazingly enough, in my secondary school life, where I found much difficulties in even tackling some of the easy topics, here in JC, things just flowed to my mind like water, it's so natural and second nature. In lectures, I'd hear abit and a divine enlghtenment of facts and understanding came to me. And there, I committed them to memory. I have no serious idea why my studying skills took such a sudden curve for the better. This is good, I guess. =)

So much for being a nerd,
LingNemesis
24th August 2006

 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
The human destiny is forever limited by the idiocy of bureaucracy and the excesses of social expectations. - LingNemesis, 2007 C.E.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Metal-Listener. Card Flourisher. Aspiring Philosopher. Selective Mugger. Ubermensch-to-be. Inspired by Dharma. Nihilist. The Almost Misanthrope. Yogini. Film Enthusiast. Into everything Occult and the Esotercism. Anti-Pretentious Social Situations. Anti-Religion. Anti-Normal. Observer of This Fucked-Up World. Autodidact. Philomath. Capricorn Cusp Aquarius. Leo Ascendent. Taurus Moon Sign. Economic Left/Right: -1.88 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.05.

ARCHIVES
March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 /


LingNemesis.Blogspot is best viewed using Mozilla FireFox and perhaps a pair of eyes. =D Metal is LingNemesis' Religion. LingNemesis' Heroes Thus Spake Cthulhu







online cash advance
provided by online-cash-advance.com .
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 License. Or Room 101, you go!