Today has been tiring, ended school at fucking 5.30pm. Slavery that is, blame MOE. Ugh. So damn tired at the end of today. And people used to say, 'Look forward to a better tomorrow.' Unfortunately in my case, that quote above isn't true at all. I end at exactly 5.30PM again tomorrow. So, children, if you are considering a JC pathway, think twice...
In school today, I did and observed several interesting things,
- Was in the toilet, saw the adjacent cubicle having flickering flashes. I wondered to myself, 'Someone's pimping her physical assets...'
- Was shifting in and out of consciousness in the damn hot LT5, it was hell on earth.
- Wrote, 'One thing in life is certain, when you die, someone will find your porn stash.' on the desk and smiled to myself.
- Thought of vampires, and me becoming one.
- Hummed AntiChrist Superstar to myself.
- Vandalised many more school property.
- Cursed SRJC out loud.
- SRJC stands for 'Sucky, Really Junior College'
- SRJC stands for 'Shitty, Really Junior College'
- SRJC is a wrong creation of God, it shouldn't exist at all.
- God made SRJC when He was feeling very careless or when He was on pot.
Yeah, that's about my musing today.
Today sucked in comparison with yesterday.
Yesterday: Met up with SMC people at Suntec for their CCF charity gig. It went well, loads of eggs, hair, loud distracting noises, Nick pickpocketing me, loner flourishing, receiving free Delifrance stuff, did some really sucky flourishes for the event camera, water from the fountain, balloons, kids, bald kids to be precise, Nick digging for something in my pocket, meeting my Egyptian Queen Ning, eating subway, changing many decks for flourishing, being broke, thinking of nothing, got to know more on what's going to happen to SMC, got zapped by static electricity by Donovan, missing my Markie, missing my God-father and thinking of why school should start on mondays.
Yeah, that's for brevity.
Life used to be good...
24th July 2006