Einsamkeit
Sunday, June 04, 2006
  Haha!
Thanks to Kevin, I'm laughing my ass off reading stuff like these at Uncyclopedia.org;

"God is dead." ~ Friederich Nietzsche

"Nietszche is dead." ~ God

"Yeah, real mature, God." ~ Nietzsche

"I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you." ~ God

"Well then you're an awesome and cool philosopher who gets all the ladies. Nyah." ~ Nietzsche

"Oh, that doesn't count." ~ God

"Hey, don't call it if you can't stand the fact that I found a loophole." ~ Nietzsche

"It's not a loophole, it's retarded." ~ God

"If I had a gun I'd shoot you." ~ Nietzsche

"Too bad I have a bulletproof vest." ~ God

"Yeah well my bullets go through bullet proof vests." ~ Nietzsche

"Nuh-uh, my vests made of tiberium and nothing goes through tiberium." ~ God

"Well then I'd shoot you with a laser that melts the tiberium and then kills you." ~ Nietzsche

"No way, this is special unmeltable tiberium, you can't melt it." ~ God

"Yes I can, my laser has infared, and like, ultraviolet light combined that melts even unmeltable tiberium." ~ Nietzsche

"Well then I use my ninja skillz to evade the laser." ~ God

"You don't have ninja skillz!" ~ Nietzsche

"Yes I do!" ~ God

God jumps around the room, displaying His ninja skillz

"Stop it!" ~ Nietzsche

"Oh you're just jealous of my skillz." ~ God

"How can I be jeaous of something you don't have? Huh?" ~ Nietzsche

"Oh, you know you are, just like you were of my Stretch Armstrong, and you were all like 'I don't even like it! It's stupid!' then I left to get some cookies then I came back and you were playing with it, and you tried to hide it, but I saw it! You were playing with it! Don't pretend you weren't!" ~ God

"It doesn't even matter, cause my laser homes in on its target so even if you DID have ninja skillz it would find you, AND I WASN'T PLAYING WITH YOUR GODDAMN STRETCH ARMSTRONG!" ~ Nietzsche

"Not a chance, I'd go invisible." ~ God

"It goes by body heat!" ~ Nietzsche

"Well I'm cold blooded. Nyah." ~ God

"Well in that case it just destroys the entire universe except for me, so no matter where you were it'd kill you." ~ Nietzsche

"Then I'd just create the universe all over again and make it so that instead of language, people just said 'Nietzsche's a fag' over and over." ~ God

"Hey! My cousin's gay!" ~ Nietzsche

"R-... really?" ~ God

"Yeah." ~ Nietzsche

"Sorry dude, I didn't know..." ~ God

"Yeah... and I hear he thinks you're cute! Hahahahaha!" ~ Nietzsche

"Dude! Not cool!" ~ God

"My gay cousin thinks you're cu-uuuuuute!" ~ Nietzsche

"Stop it!" ~ God

"God and my cousin, sitting in a tree!" ~ Nietzsche

"STOP IT!" ~ God

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" ~ Nietzsche

"I SAID STOP IT!" ~ God

"First comes love! Then comes marriage! Then comes God pushin' a baby carriage!" ~ Nietzsche

"Dude, screw you, I'm going home." ~ God

"I win! I win the fight!" ~ Nietzsche

"I don't care, you're mean, dude, don't invite me over to play Mouse Trap ever again." ~ God

"God, YOU'VE BEEN OWNED BY ME, A MERE MORTAL, MUHAHAHA!!!" ~ Nietzsche

thunder, Nietzsche lying on the floor> ~ God

HAH! You can never defeat me! ~ Nietzsche

Ninja Skillz are WAY cooler than zombies. ~ God

Nah-uh! ~ Nietzsche

Uh-huh! ~ God

God is dead. ~ Nietzsche

The whole world falls in chaos because God is no more and Nietzsche gets scared. He starts shagging the zombies out of whacked-ass craziness and fear. You guessed it. Nietzshe is his own cousin.


Hahaha! Lol!

I think I died laughing,
Ling
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
The human destiny is forever limited by the idiocy of bureaucracy and the excesses of social expectations. - LingNemesis, 2007 C.E.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Metal-Listener. Card Flourisher. Aspiring Philosopher. Selective Mugger. Ubermensch-to-be. Inspired by Dharma. Nihilist. The Almost Misanthrope. Yogini. Film Enthusiast. Into everything Occult and the Esotercism. Anti-Pretentious Social Situations. Anti-Religion. Anti-Normal. Observer of This Fucked-Up World. Autodidact. Philomath. Capricorn Cusp Aquarius. Leo Ascendent. Taurus Moon Sign. Economic Left/Right: -1.88 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.05.

ARCHIVES
March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 /


LingNemesis.Blogspot is best viewed using Mozilla FireFox and perhaps a pair of eyes. =D Metal is LingNemesis' Religion. LingNemesis' Heroes Thus Spake Cthulhu







online cash advance
provided by online-cash-advance.com .
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 License. Or Room 101, you go!