I am in no mood to write paragraphs, so I will just do it in bullet-form.
- My OG is Sparta Delta. Yes. Red house. Yes, Gryffindor. Ugh.
- Thebes logo is nice, a snake coiling around the rod. Very Slytherin-ish.
- I had my own version of The College Anthem, now it rocks even more and sounds very weird to an untrained ear. [For more information on my version of the lyrics, do email me.]
- When my OGLs asked if I were a damn vegetarian, I almost said I am a Mein-Teilatrian. Hah!
- The 2 teachers who caught my attention are Mr Edwin Tan and Mr Philips Tan, they remind me of Mr Neo too much. I really miss Mr Neo and al things NCHS and the air con hall most of all.
- The food was okay. At least better than NCHS.
- The notorious song, Bestrafe Mich is playing in my mind all the way.
- I was imagining too many ought-to-be censored stuff, but I will continue to do so.
- The first day was a latent blur for me, I can't remember much.
- The second day is okay, equally crappy.
- The school hall is on the first floor, which is very weird.
- I am still a loner, as usual, but of a more serious degree.
- I have not spoken to anybody in a proper conversation yet.
- I am feeling like crap inside.
- I am surviving on metal music, the hope of meeting Justin and my thoughts.
- I have not revealed that I am a magician or a metal music maniac yet. That's quite a feat. Due to the fact that I am rather famous in NCHS for those 2 things.
- I miss Fantasma magic and Toy R Us.
- I miss slacking at home!
- I miss reading fanfictions by novel-load.
- Enough said.
Auf Wiedersehen. Tomorrow is another hellish day. Wish me luck, I will need it.
Melancholy overwhelms me,
7th march 2006 AD