One Year Anniversary.
Happy Birthday, Once upon an atrocity! You are finally one year old! Look how much you have grown? [sobs like a proud parent whilst looking at a healthy and growing child] Make a wish, boy! Blow the candles! Today is your day! XD
Okay, enough of the birthday crap. But seriously, this blog has came a long way. From a few rants here and there to a massive storage of uber crap spat out from none other than yours truly. It's truly amazing how fast time flies. I will devote more time into developing this venue to vent out all my pent up nonsense.
Back to a more serious note, in the past few days, I have;
- Bought a Caravan deck. It turned out it's Aviators inside, and they are air cushioned! 1 Dollar Air Cushioned deck! Whoo!
- Had a undercharged Subway meal. Ordered Subway Melt at first, the cashier heard wrongly, it became 'Ham', so I saved $3. =)
- Watched Rock School, and is inspired by the Tucker twins. They are officially my role models for my kids. =) I would very like to see my kids proclaiming, 'Long live Metal (or Rock)' and pointing \m/ everywhere they go. I will be so proud of them.
- Watched Saw 2. It was mediocre.
- Created a wicked looking ace production, it's all done by and in one hand. Total workout for the hand. It's called Sehnsucht production, due to my obsession over Rammstein.
- Flourished even more.
- Lazed around at home.
- Read alot of various fanfictions.
- Totally neglected my sanity.
I am Jack's stoning and zonked out side,
2nd March 2006 AD