Einsamkeit
Saturday, March 25, 2006
  Have no idea.
Due the mounting worry of me not getting able to appeal successfully into Temasek Poly, I went down to TP itself and have a talk with Course Manager. I really hope they can appreciate my effort in coming down twice, once for the appeal, once for the 'interview'. Please... just... let... me... in... I beg you... Please. Please. Bitte...

Well, the Course Manager said she would take special notice of my case and seriously consider me. I hope so, really. I really want TP... My gut feeling tells me that my appeal might be succcessful, let's just hope so... Hope for the best. Prepare for the worst. Have faith, as advised by Travis who graduated from TP.

I want TP! Badly!

Anyways, ever since school started, my novelette has been on a halt indefinitely and it's a wasted effort, I have planned on the plot and everything, but my worn body and soul (all thanks to school) have disagreed on my writing endeavour. See? Jc makes you so tired and fucked up, you can't do anything you used to like to. There's something seriously screwed with Singapore's education system. It's still too acamedic after various changes, how do you expect creative people to emerge who are ground-breaking when all the young people are fucking tired every fucking day?! There will no time to do anything at all to let the young think for themselves and all.

Fucking. Conformity.

No wonder Kev can be so successful in his magic/flourish, as he's in Singapore America School, and not any MOE-governed school. No wonder Buck twins can flourish so well (in both meanings) and be so successful in their magic dvds, because they are in fucking USA!

Fuck. I hate this.

MOE is restricting us, making us conform unnessecarily. This is wrong! I will not conform and you cannot force me to. I see no point in getting so tired because of studies... Tyler Durden says,' You are not your studies. You are not your A Level Grades. You are not how many As you can score. You are not how well behaved you are in school. You are not the Student Council title.' Come on, get a life. Breathe. Life is much more than school. Think. Do not follow. Think. For yourself.

Other than the above angst-filled comments, I have a few more to go. =)

I see no point in doing Economics. Just don't like. No reasons.
I see no point in doing PW. Come on, people use Google everyday.
I see no point in doing General Paper. I think critically already.
I see no point in doing PE. I am not going to be a runner in anyway. Sweating wastes body fluid. <>
  • Rammstein's Mutter.
  • Cradle of Filth's Dusk and Her Embrace.
  • Immortal's Pure Holocaust.
  • A dozen of Tally Hos.
  • Interview with a Vampire VCD
  • Can't think of anything...
  • Actually, I feel rather contented. I just need a fucking mp3 player! Herr Diskmann is dying.
Random: I feel extremely hungry... I wanna have juicy chicken right now.

Bah! TP, let me in! I will be highly grateful!

Nocturnal death knells of keyboard typing reverberates my void house,
Ling
25th March 2006 AD

 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
The human destiny is forever limited by the idiocy of bureaucracy and the excesses of social expectations. - LingNemesis, 2007 C.E.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Metal-Listener. Card Flourisher. Aspiring Philosopher. Selective Mugger. Ubermensch-to-be. Inspired by Dharma. Nihilist. The Almost Misanthrope. Yogini. Film Enthusiast. Into everything Occult and the Esotercism. Anti-Pretentious Social Situations. Anti-Religion. Anti-Normal. Observer of This Fucked-Up World. Autodidact. Philomath. Capricorn Cusp Aquarius. Leo Ascendent. Taurus Moon Sign. Economic Left/Right: -1.88 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.05.

ARCHIVES
March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 /


LingNemesis.Blogspot is best viewed using Mozilla FireFox and perhaps a pair of eyes. =D Metal is LingNemesis' Religion. LingNemesis' Heroes Thus Spake Cthulhu







online cash advance
provided by online-cash-advance.com .
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 License. Or Room 101, you go!