Einsamkeit
Thursday, December 15, 2005
  Roleplaying rocks!
Recently, I have been swooning in the thrills of roleplaying. To be more precise, roleplaying that involves sadomasochism. That totally rocks. I really can't help but to post some phrases of the MSN chat logs here. And, (My Master) is a great Lord Voledemort imposter. You can really feel the chill running down your spines, you will feel at total mercy of her. Phew.

Legend: The Lepidoctor : He Who Must Not Be Named aka Lord Voledemort.
LingNemesis: Pretty obvious right? Me aka Wormtail.


The Lepidoctor says:

But of course. As you might learn later on, I do not enjoy being proven wrong.

LingNemesis. says:

You will have your way, the master will be correct all the time.

-----

The Lepidoctor says:

[fingers lightly stroke Wormtail's face] You are good at bootlicking, aren't you.

LingNemesis. says:

If you say so, master.

The Lepidoctor says:

I'll have to test that out for myself if I get new boots. [cackle]

------

The Lepidoctor says:

Somebody has questioned my authority before. She suggested I frquently let my servants override my orders and trample me underfoot.

The Lepidoctor says:

I guarantee you, this is definitely not the case

LingNemesis. says:

I have the most respect for your authority, master.

The Lepidoctor says:

Lovely, wormtail.

--------

The Lepidoctor says:

To help me decide the next shade of nailpolish I should use.

The Lepidoctor says:

And why, what a smart little rat. Absolutely right.

LingNemesis. says:

I suppose black is the colour of the Dark Lord.

The Lepidoctor says:

Or maybe I could consider dark green....

The Lepidoctor says:

Maybe it doesn't matter, becaused they'll be stained dark red later... [leer]

LingNemesis. says:

You make me tingle with fear and anticipation at the same moment, master.

The Lepidoctor says:

And that is why you are such a fascinating specimen, dear Wormtail.

--------

The Lepidoctor says:

Pretty answer, Wormtail. I'll let this go, this time... but be warned, I do not forget.

LingNemesis. says:

Thank you for your forgiveness, master!

The Lepidoctor says:

It does not come often.

The Lepidoctor says:

And it is also definitely not something to be regarded lightly.

-------

LingNemesis. says:

You praise of Wormtail a little too much, Master.

The Lepidoctor says:

I will pass my own Judgement, Wormtail. Thank you for your feedback.

LingNemesis. says:

I will repent for doubting your omniscienist wisdom and judgement, master.

The Lepidoctor says:

And repent you shall. It is not plesant to have one's competence questioned.

--------

Wheee. I should do this more often at MSN. Freaking fun and it kills boredom ultimately.

Roleplaying rocks.
SadoMasochism rocks even more.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
The human destiny is forever limited by the idiocy of bureaucracy and the excesses of social expectations. - LingNemesis, 2007 C.E.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Metal-Listener. Card Flourisher. Aspiring Philosopher. Selective Mugger. Ubermensch-to-be. Inspired by Dharma. Nihilist. The Almost Misanthrope. Yogini. Film Enthusiast. Into everything Occult and the Esotercism. Anti-Pretentious Social Situations. Anti-Religion. Anti-Normal. Observer of This Fucked-Up World. Autodidact. Philomath. Capricorn Cusp Aquarius. Leo Ascendent. Taurus Moon Sign. Economic Left/Right: -1.88 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.05.

ARCHIVES
March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 /


LingNemesis.Blogspot is best viewed using Mozilla FireFox and perhaps a pair of eyes. =D Metal is LingNemesis' Religion. LingNemesis' Heroes Thus Spake Cthulhu







online cash advance
provided by online-cash-advance.com .
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 License. Or Room 101, you go!